- The City of York (at least twice)
- Thornton-le-Dale, North Yorkshire
- Pickering, North Yorkshire
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire (aka “Algerinoland”)
- Robin-Hood’s-Bay, North Yorkshire
Archive for 21/01/2007
- Fuji Finepix S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera
- A new (second-hand) Laptop
- SONY PSP
- SuperMario 64 DS for my Nintendo DS
- New pair of Binoculars (10×50 or 12×50)
- Driving lessons via The AA Driving School
- An Austin Mini / Mini Cooper (not the BMW thing)
- A GraFar EWS Class66 N-Gauge diesel locomotive
- A GraFar Class37 N-Gauge diesel locomotive
- A Hamster + one of them cages with tubes + toys 4 it
- A Blue / Cobalt Budgie + a cage to keep it in
- A Shakespeare UGLY STIK Pike fishing rod
- A mafia death contract on the people who spam my websites.
- A mobile phone that actually works (one has a shagged battery, the other can’t get a signal).
Category: Random Lists |
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Category: Uncategorised |